Thursday 19 December 2013


So, as you may or may not know, I live in the wonderful place that is Hartlepool. When I say wonderful, I'm joking. It's awful. 

I thought I'd share one of the popular attractions in our town. The house which is covered in aluminum beer cans. Why? I have no idea. Some people love it, some people hate it. My partner's mum actually knows somebody who lives next door; they have tried and failed many a time to sell their house, as people are so put off by living next door to this monstrosity!

Now, I do love upcycling - however, I can't say I'm inspired to start attaching the empty cans from the festive period to my house. I don't think my landlord would be too pleased!

The story goes that it started out as a project for a 36ft wall in this bloke's (referred to by some as Beernardo Da Vinci) back garden. However, he then went on to cover the entire house in these cans, for some bizarre reason which remains unknown.

And look at the artistic talent below... an ornamental fountain. Isn't my hometown just great? Ha.

Centrepiece: The tinnie fountain


Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment