Monday 7 October 2013


So, I've finally submitted Module 1 of the Foundation Degree in Interior Design. Although I had 33 days left on the clock until my time was up, I'm just glad to have gotten this module out of the way - I started on August 12th and have finished today, October 7th but it feels like I've been playing around with those presentation boards for an endless amount of time! I haven't posted anything on here in a while as I've been busy with college work and trying to get this module out of the way!

I'm looking forward to Module 2; I understand this is based around space planning - At last, I can use my Autocad skills and hopefully complete this second module with a bit more confidence! I was hoping to be able to start reading through the module today, but at 4:15pm I doubt my tutor is going to release it to me before leaving the office... :(

EDIT: To my amazement, Module 2 has been released to me! Apparently this will always happen if submitted before 5pm, although there were definately occasions on the Diploma course when this did not happen!!! Nevermind...

One thing I'm not very happy about: the module consisted of a formative assessment which had to be submitted 40+ days before the 84 day timescale for completion was up... I submitted this in August sometime I think... However, I've only just got the feedback after submitting the entire module. What the ....? The feedback has a few errors pointed out, which probably means I've lost a lot of marks on the summative assessments as the things my tutor has highlighted also haven't been included in any of my other assignments...! Surely the point in submitting 40+ days before the end is so that this feedback can help you with the rest of your assignments before submission??? Argh!!!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment